Sunday, August 18, 2013

Immature You

This started from yesterday's buffet dinner. Didnt go because I was in Sabrina's house.
My dad and mother were charged at the senior citizen rate for the buffet. My brother started laughing. When he came home, told my sis that if I go, I would get the senior citizen rate too. Oh hello, I know I looked old but not till senior citizen. - -

Truthfully I really couldn't by your words and actions at times. I used to be freakingggggggggggg hurt and sad over what you said about me. Now that I learnt not to care anymore...

I used to not being the center of attraction. Yes, I know Im not adorable, not pretty and grumpy. Sometimes I do feel quite sad that no one really bother much when I was young back then, now that I realised Im unique in my own way and I dont have to please anyone. You can say whatever you want.

So you think is funny saying that I look old?
Yeah I know I dont dress up and I dont care about my appearance much.
I dont look like the age Im suppose to.

Even relatives, outsiders or friends will think that Im way more mature than the age Im suppose to be. Im like okayy, whichever I dont care:3

yesyes, Aunty Farah jokingly said that ' your sister looked like your mother . ' Back then, I was still in high school??

Aunty Farah, I dont know you well and you dont know me well.. I dont think you know how long he used that to tease me saying that Im old. I was really disturbed back then. As for my beloved brother, I know is funny for ya, not for me. You are really a pain for me when I was in high school. Since you were so popular in school back then, I was this ugly unknown little girl that has no achievement, I became quite quiet and dont socialize that well. I really hate it to have you around in school. Your friends will stare at me and whispering commenting about me. I really really really hated it.

I wasnt confident at myself that I dont voice out last time, I dont talk much last time. And yes, you are part of the reasons.

I dont like the way you talk and how you think you are so great about yourself. I dont know how ah foong can stand you. But of course I dont hate you cause you are always like that.

Nowadays, I hear comments like peeps saying that Im older than you... I smiled :D and you, laughing your way through.

If I want to hurt you with my words, I can do it easily. You have serious facial problems and I often hear peeps and even those innocent kids asking '' Korkor, why do you have so many holes in your face?'' I know you were sad about all those. I didnt use that to attack you despite your words to me. I know you cared alot. So what now? You think you are funny?? No, you arent.

Stop finding fault with peeps around you. I dont know which day I will explode and you better be careful. As for my case, Im used to it. Please control your mouth and dont argue with mummy. I rather you say me ugly fat and yongsui then you two quarrel for no reasons.

You need to learn how to talk nicely to your mum. Whatever she does, she is still your mum
 :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment