Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sambil Main Sambil Kerja!

Enjoyed myself whenever I'm on survey jobs with a bunch of seniors and my classmates. Up to now, I been to Skudai, Kluang and Kuantan. On my first survey trip, it was really scary! Going on a working trip without people that I already knew, I had to mix around. Thanks to some lovely kind fun seniors that I met throughout my trip. Always include me so I don't feel lonely. Because of you guys, my trips were always way more enjoyable than expected! More like on a trip than working.

Some pics during our Kuantan trip! 

Chilling around

Ambiga, KK and I at Teluk Chempedak



Smileee :D

This trip was long ago but knowing that some of the Year 3 seniors are graduating. Don't know whether we will have chance to gather together during survey! Hope we still do so! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment