Saturday, May 18, 2013

Serendah Sekeping Retreat

Wohoo! Having my sem break now and suddenly have the strong urge to write about places I traveled. Recently, I am getting really addicted and obsessed travelling around with friends. Love the feeling of gathering, relaxing and chit chatting. So first up, let me start with serendah sekeping.

Nowadays, when I meet up with friends, the topic that's on mind is vacation. I always ask about the places they went and any recommended spots for next sem break trip. Chien Ming told me that they had a class trip  in serendah sekeping. Through the way she described how the place was, I got really excited and thought it would be a nice place to gather in a big group there. 

By the way, to those that have not been to serendah sekeping. Please don't expect it to be those usual vacation spots with WIFI, Aircond, TV and those usual entertainment we will normally get which made me eager to visit it. 

As always before a trip, I am always stressed out. Quite a few of them could not make it and made things difficult for me but oh well... everything went well afterall! Ended up we chose 2 units of glass sheds! 


Once Reached, photo session time! 

ladies in the glass shed yo

do remember to bring mosquito repellent :O 

Open air toilet. You can peep on your friends xD but it isn't that bad

peace + rocker!

Inside view of glass shed 

see the background :') I'm such a city girl, getting hyper over trees.

Our very own erm house 

mosquito net

pond with fishes

group pictures at warehouse

see how the beds are placed in warehouse. Nice!

pattern ladies posing 

cute taip!

another cute taip!

weeeeee

BBQ and chit chat place 

ladies in the kitchen. 

walking around the area. Not as big as I expected

There's a swimming pool but we just hang around :D After walking the whole area, we went back and look for food. All I remember about this trip is talk eat talk eat talk eat talk! Somehow I like this feeling very much. The line is not very good there. We must find the 'position' to make phone calls. Everyone was like indirectly asked to gather together to have a good chat. 

Not to forget that, the caretakers there were friendly. One of them went to the river and got a small catfish for BBQ. How sweet. After our awesome BBQ session, all of us gossiped till late night in the dark. It was very peaceful at night with river flowing at the side with insects around.

This trip was very enjoyable and hectic. We went really travelling and hopping from one to another. After a night stay in serendah, we took ETS to Ipoh and stayed in Danny's house and another night in Kampar. We were eating non stop. Thank you to Danny, An Qi and Jin Yi for offering places for us to there. 

Awesome trips ended with awesome memories! :D

07.01.2013-11.01.2013


No comments:

Post a Comment